Contra WIP Contra WIP

Impressive work!!
Wish the second drop had a better evolved wobble though!

Free Dubstep Drum Loop Free Dubstep Drum Loop

cool

like it, got a real nice dubstep feel to it.. maybe more kick variations!? and snare lulzzies.. peace out!

Diamond in the Rough Diamond in the Rough

hey:)

sounds weird and outplaced but I like the beat .. try to maybe associate instruments better together? I dont know what to say hah x) keep on going on

S45- First Hurdle S45- First Hurdle

heya

maybe buy good recording hardware?? I heard better recording :D just chip in some cash for your hobby and have fun

STEPHEN4705 responds:

Getting an electric this Christmas; should be fun, and make recordings in the future sound much better. This is an acoustic with virtual distortion added to it xD

Basswave [ShadowBeatz] Basswave [ShadowBeatz]

good job

nice use of eqing.. pretty tight solid beat.. nice dubstep mate :)

altough I feel the piano misses something or needs a diffrent sound

High Volume High Volume

MASTER.

Just a nice beat and wacky wobbles I love it

rokkerguy responds:

Thanks man

IwumboUwumbo IwumboUwumbo

ya...

Change the wobble mate.. change the kick and add a snare and mke it actually half-step x)

unless your just foolin.. yea thats fun :)

Potanddarm Potanddarm

i think

drums are fine as it is.. wobble is cool.. dont understand the space around ptanddarm hah.. but yea this made me smile.. im sure you just made this for fun as im listining to it for fun aswell and telling you what I think ^_ *

ATG- Dubstep WIP ATG- Dubstep WIP

mi honest opinion

this is ok, but needs more variations. in my opion I would say that the kick and snare dont feel right.. there like kids.. and need to grow up.. (at least the snare). Give the wobble some more dimension and space when your musical taste allows for it. eq the hi-hats delete the low freq''s and pitch that high freq UP.. it will make it blend with the drums more!

the wobble could use more style's and effects to keep the song pumping with intrest!

Daxter1537 responds:

grreat ideas! thank you so much :D

Pissed Pissed

yeep

sounds fuckin pimp.. the wobble gets a 8 =D

ConsciousAutomation responds:

Yer. The LFO for it is a pulse wave-- which is why it doesnt sound as wobbly. However, Im using this loop for the song Im working on called "Authoritarian" and have found a way to modulate the LFO so that it can either be pulse or sine. Should be interesting.

Thanks for the feedback.